Products that simplify your cancer research workflows and end-to-end services that include expert scientific consultation, data analysis, and interpretation
Reliable, reproducible studies require dependable, high-quality tools, especially when your work lays the foundation for clinical interventions, such as basic and translational cancer research. Fortunately, you can turn to SBI’s products and services, which streamline your workflows and deliver outstanding support.
SBI Cancer Research Products
Cancer Research Services
From simple clone construction to complex CRISPR/Cas9 genome engineering projects, SBI supports cancer research with a range of services. All services can cover your workflows end-to-end, are customizable, and come with scientific consultation, data analysis, and interpretation. Our experienced services team has over a decade of successfully completed projects, and our projects are delivered from our state-of-the-art facility in Palo Alto, CA, ensuring quality, confidentiality, and timely completion of projects.
Learn more about services that support cancer research below:
- Syn2Clone Custom Constructs—quickly get the constructs you need for gene expression, regulatory RNA expression, live cell image, signal transduction pathway reporting, and more
- Stable Cell Lines—have SBI build stable overexpression, reporter, or labeled cell lines using our highly-regarded gene expression and delivery products
- CRISPR/Cas9 Services—or have SBI engineer a cell line for you for effortless generation of model cancer systems or other precisely designed cells
- miRNA & lncRNA Profiling—take advantage of SBI’s sensitive and robust qPCR RNA profiling platforms to uncover cancer biomarkers and study gene regulation
- Exo-NGS—profile exosomal miRNAs from as little as 1 ng of total RNA, performance that cannot be equaled by general NGS vendors
- Exosome Proteomics—profile exosomal proteins regardless of your experience level with exosomes or mass spectrometry
- Exosome Lipidomics & Metabolomics—understand the small molecule cargo carried by exosomes to understand the physiology of the parent cell and/or the exosomal environment after shedding