Delivering ELISA-based exosome quantitation ULTRA fast
Improving on our popular ExoELISA Kits, the ExoELISA-ULTRA CD81 Kit increases the sensitivity of exosome detection—as low as 1 µg protein equivalent—while shortening the total assay time to only 4 hours.
Currently configured for detection of CD81, a common exosomal marker, ExoELISA-ULTRA CD81 is based on an ultra-sensitive, direct capture, colorimetric ELISA assay that is compatible with common biofluids. The ExoELISA-ULTRA CD81 Kit comes with an internal standard calibrated to exosomes from a range of biofluids. Calibration is achieved by NTA analysis and enables quantitation of exosomes carrying CD81 in your target samples. One ExoELISA-ULTRA CD81 Kit contains all of the necessary reagents (including assay plate) to perform up to 96 reactions.
- Sensitive—detect as little as 1 µg protein equivalent
- Fast—complete in less than 4-hours—no more overnight incubation
- Flexible—compatible with all major exosome isolation methods (e.g. ExoQuick, ultracentrifugation, ultrafiltration, and immunoaffinity capture) from human samples
- Quantitative—calibrated internal standards enable quantitation of exosomes carrying CD81
- Sample-saving—requires significantly less sample than our standard ExoELISA Kit, leaving more for other downstream applications
Choose the exosome quantitation method that’s best for your studies
|Use||For fast and sensitive antibody-based quantitation of exosomes||For sensitive quantitation of exosomes when time and input sample are not limiting||For fast quantitation of extracellular vesicles with moderate sample input requirements||For the most sensitive quantitation of extracellular vesicles with very low sample input requirements|
|Quantitation chemistry||Enzymatic (HRP)||Enzymatic (HRP)||Colorimetric||Fluorescent|
|Total protocol time||4 hours (no overnight incubation)||24 hours||20 min||60 min|
|Input sample amount (protein equivalent)||1 – 200 µg||>500 µg||50 µg||<1 µg|
|Learn More||ExoELISA-ULTRA CD63||ExoELISA CD9