Get high-titer, transduction-ready virus
When it comes to cell line engineering with lentivirus, getting high-quality, high-titer lentivirus preparations is often critical for success, especially with hard-to-transduce cell lines. And when it comes to getting high-quality, high-titer lentivirus, you can reliably turn to the Lentivirus Packaging team at SBI.
- Transduction-ready virus
- Highly experienced team delivers high-quality packaged virus
- Consistent and reliable titers delivered at or above specified titer levels
- Three different titer levels and flexible production scales
- Trusted OEM lentivirus manufacturer for large life science reagent companies
- Expert technical support, full confidentiality, and on-time delivery with all projects completed on-site in our Palo Alto, CA, facility
Why turn to SBI for lentivirus packaging?
The answer is our experienced service, high-quality packaged virus, and expert support. We've been in the lentiviral packaging business for over a decade—far longer than many companies on the market—and are the trusted OEM partner for lentiviral packaging for several large life science reagent companies. Because all aspects of this service are completed on-site in our Palo Alto, CA, facility, we can offer complete confidentiality, transparency on project status, and fully-informed, expert technical support.
How long does the service take? Is my project too big (or too small)?
Get ready-to-transduce, high-quality, high titer lentiviral preparations at the production scale your project needs—even at large scales of up to 10 mL. Use your own lentivector construct or take advantage of our Syn2Clone or Custom Construct services and we’ll handle vector construction as well. We even have an ultra-high titer offering for demanding applications such as in vivo and stem cell transductions.
Available titer options