Be confident in your gene delivery with TransDux MAXTM
Whether you’re working with difficult-to-transduce cells like primary T-cells or just want to ensure high transduction efficiency, SBI’s TransDux™ reagents are ready to deliver. Our newer TransDux MAX Lentiviral Transduction Reagent can increase transduction efficiencies by up to 8-fold compared to polybrene, while our original TransDux formulation (Cat# LV850A-1) is still available for researchers who are not yet ready to make the change.
Ensure reliable and efficient gene delivery with TransDux MAX.
- Efficient—up to 8-fold greater transduction efficiency than polybrene, and 4-fold greater efficiency than standard TransDux reagent as measured by qPCR*
- Easy-to-use—kit format requires minimal hands-on time (<5 minutes)
- Non-toxic—no need to change out media after infection
- Versatile—works with all types of packaged lentivirus
- Flexible—enhances transduction efficiency in a wide variety of cell lines
- Broadly compatible—does not interfere with downstream gene expression or functional assays
*Based on infection of HT1080 cells with the pre-packaged virus format of SBI’s BLIV 2.0 reporter MSCV-Luciferase-EF1a-copGFP-T2A-Puro (Cat# BLIV713VA-1) and the appropriate conditions for polybrene, TransDux, and TransDux MAX. Virus transduction & integration efficiency was measured using SBI’s Global UltraRapidTM Titering Kit (Cat #LV961A-1)