Looking to isolate EVs from Tissue Culture Media or other biofluids? Check out ExoQuick-TC ULTRA.
ExoQuick ULTRA vs. Top Competitor vs. Ultracentrifugation
Benefits of ExoQuick ULTRA
- Even cleaner—reduces carry-over of albumins by 75% and immunoglobulins by 40% more than other methods, including ultracentrifugation and competitors’ kits
- Higher yields—isolate more EVs per normalized input volume than ultracentrifugation and competitors’ kits
- Better biomarker detection—see what you’ve been missing when you increase the sensitivity of EV biomarker detection by up to 11-fold (CD9) and 8-fold (CD81)
- Fast—requires less than 20-minutes of hands-on time, including a convenient column-based format for clean-up
- Cost-effective—save money with each reaction compared to how much you’ll spend using a competitor’s kit
4 Simple Stages – 20 Minutes Hands-On-Time
Drawing upon our years of exosome experience, the SBI team has pushed ExoQuick extracellular vesicle (EV) isolation technology to new peaks of performance with ExoQuick ULTRA for Serum & Plasma. While many EV isolation methods require you to choose between high yields, easy protocols, clean preps, and low costs, ExoQuick ULTRA is able to deliver on all these fronts for trade-off free EV preparation.
Important for intercellular communication in both normal physiology as well as disease states such as cancer, EV biology is rapidly growing field. However, obtaining EVs for in vivo and ex vivo studies can be challenging. Ultracentrifugation has been considered the gold standard for exosome isolation, but the method is time-consuming, requires large sample volume inputs and requires access to specialized equipment. Additionally, UC doesn’t isolate the cleanest exosome preparations it once was thought to produce. Other commercial kit methods are faster and easier than ultracentrifugation, but still include carryover protein that can cause over-estimation of EV amount and that can interfere with protein-sensitive studies such as mass spectrometry.
Fortunately, the SBI team is never content with good enough and has continued to improve our ExoQuick technology. Now, with our newest generation of ExoQuick—ExoQuick ULTRA—you no longer have to make the trade-off between yield, purity, speed, a simple protocol, and price. From as little as 250 μL of serum or plasma and our ExoQuick ULTRA kit, you can isolate high-quality EVs for a wide range of downstream applications such as such as western blotting, mass spectrometry, NGS sequencing, exosome labeling, and in vivo/ex vivo exosome delivery.
Each ExoQuick ULTRA Kit for Serum and Plasma comes with enough ExoQuick ULTRA (serum/plasma) reagent and convenient, pre-packed columns to complete 20 reactions*.
*1 reaction is defined as 250 μL of serum or plasma precipitated using ExoQuick ULTRA
Want more information on ExoQuick ULTRA? Contact us and a specialist will reach out to you within 24 hours, or speak to a specialist now at 650-968-2200.