Exosome ELISAs, FluoroCet, EXOCET
Quantitate isolated exosomes
- ELISAs for sensitive, antibody-based quantitation
- EXOCET for quick and easy quantitation
- FluoroCet for quick, easy, and ultrasensitive quantitation
Ultrasensitive Quantitation When Samples Are Limiting
Enabling highly sensitive quantitation of exosomes in only 60 min, the FluoroCet™ kit (cat# FCET96A-1) takes our popular EXOCET assay and increases the sensitivity over 30-fold. Fully compatible with all of SBI’s ExoQuick™ exosome isolation reagents as well as ultracentrifugation, FluoroCet is great for quantifying exosomes when samples are limiting.
- Requires as little as 500 ng of exosomal protein
- Perfect for clinical samples or any situation where samples are limiting
- Fast—complete assay in only sixty minutes
- Versatile—compatible with all major exosome isolation methods (e.g. ExoQuick, ultracentrifugation, ultrafiltration, and immunoffinity capture) from human, mouse, and rat specimens
- Quantitative—internal assay standards enable estimation of exosome abundance
Like EXOCET, FluoroCet measures the activity of acetecylcholinesterase (AChE), a known exosome protein, and the more sensitive FluoroCet assay relies on fluorescence emission at 590-600 nm. To enable estimation of exosome abundance in your target sample, each kit includes a standard curve calibrated to known amounts of human exosomes as determined by NanoSight analysis. The FluoroCet kit contains all of the reagents needed to perform 96 reactions.
Comparison of limit of detection (LOD) of exosomal protein by EXOCET versus FluoroCet. Data from FluoroCet remains linear—and quantitative—even at low exosome amounts.