Understand your exosomes—characterize isolated exosomes in a number of different ways including particle size, quantity, by specific antibodies, and more
Once thought to be little more than a way for cells to offload waste, the past decade has seen a huge shift in the way we think about exosomes. We've begun to recognize that exosomes are deliberately released from the cell, functioning as signal carriers and tissue re-shapers through their cargo of RNA, proteins, lipids, and DNA. Involved in a wide range of healthy and pathogenic processes—cancer, inflammation, immunity, CNS function, cardiac cell function, to name a few—exosomes are being studied for their role in these basic biological processes as well as for their use as biomarkers and even as tools for targeted delivery of biomolecules such as therapeutics.
With years of experience providing exosome research products and services, you can rely on SBI’s expertise for all of your exosome characterization needs.
Exosome Characterization Products
Outsource for efficiency
Great for those new to exosomes and researchers already in the field, SBI can help you stay focused on your science by handling exosome characterization:
- Get particle size and exosome concentration with our Exosome Nanosight Analysis Service.
- Learn more about exosome cargo with any of our profiling services
- Exo-NGS for miRNA profiling
- Proteomics for surface and/or internal protein profiling
- Lipidomics & Metabolomics for small molecule profiling