Putting exosomes to work: Load your cargo directly into isolated exosomes
With Exo-Fect, you can turn isolated exosomes into cargo delivery vehicles that introduce RNAs, DNAs (including plasmids), and even small molecules into recipient cells. Simply combine isolated exosomes with Exo-Fect and your desired cargo, and in less than an hour your loaded exosomes will be ready to add to recipient cells.
- Easy-to-use with a fast and straightforward loading protocol
- Introduces a wide range of biomolecules directly into isolated exosomes:
- RNAs, including siRNAs, miRNAs, and mRNAs
- DNAs, including plasmids
- Metabolites and other small molecules
- Enables non-viral transduction and stable cell line creation
- Provides an alternative gene delivery method for hard-to-transfect cells
All Exo-Fect Kits come with a Texas Red-labeled positive control, non-targeting siRNA to confirm exosome transfections. Pair with our EV-Entry Reagent and maximize cargo uptake by recipient cells.