MRNA SYNTHESIS SERVICES
When you want in vitro-transcribed mRNAs for immediate protein expression or other applications, turn to SBI’s mRNA Synthesis Services.
Efficiently generate mRNAs
- Leverages the robust T7 RNA Polymerase
- Incorporates an anti-reverse cap analog (ARCA) into the transcript to increase translation efficiency
- Reduces host cell immune response and enhances stability by incorporating modified nucleotides (5-Methylcytidine-5'-Triphosphate and Pseudouridine-5'-Triphosphate) and a poly-A tail
- Degrades the DNA template after RNA synthesis with the included DNase
- Removes the 5' triphosphates at the end of the RNA with the included phosphatase to further reduce innate immune responses in mammalian cells
- Employs a robust clean-up spin column system that delivers high yields of mRNAs that are ready for most downstream applications
The Kit includes the following reagents that are critical in vitro transcription:
- pMRNAXP mRNAExpress Vector so you can clone and then transcribe your cDNA-of-interest
- Sequencing primers to confirm the identity of the cDNA insert cloned into the pMRNAXP Vector
- Tail PCR primer mix to add a poly-A tail to the DNA template
- In vitro transcription reagents—T7 RNA polymerase, in vitro transcription buffer, NTP/Cap mix, RNase-free DNase, phosphatase buffer and RNase-free phosphatase
- Clean-up spin column system, including binding, wash, and elution buffers, collection tubes, and collection tubes with filter cartridges
How it Works
Get instant expression when you deliver mRNAs made with the mRNAExpress Vector mRNA Synthesis Kit.
Figure 1. Strong GFP and RFP expression after transfection with mRNAs made with the mRNAExpress Vector mRNA Synthesis Kit. GFP and RFP mRNAs generated using the mRNAExpress mRNA Synthesis Kit were transfected into human foreskin fibroblasts (HFFs) using 1 µg of each mRNA per 24-well plate of cells.