SBI can help
The tutorial introduces the CRISPR/Cas9 system from fundamental biology through using the SBI multiplex RNA kit.
Learn how to use this powerful new genome engineering tool through our in-depth tutorials. Click the image above to enter our CRISPR/Cas9 tutorial library.
Video 1: Biological
Video 2: Which Cas9 delivery method fits your application?
Video 3: How do you knock out a gene?
Video 4: How do you knock-in a gene?
Video 5: How do you edit a gene?
Video 6: How do you introduce multiple gRNAs in one vector?
We have the tools, bring your imagination.
From linearized, ready-to-use all-in-one vectors to multiplex gRNA kits that let you make multiple genome edits at once, we offer a wide range of CRISPR/Cas9 products to get your genome engineering project moving.
- Flexible vector formats for every application
- All-in-one systems, two-vector systems, ready-to-inject mRNA
- Lentivirus or AAV delivery
- Multiplex gRNA kits for more efficient workflows
- Premade Cas9 cell lines for streamlined gRNA screening
- Free phone consultation to discuss genome engineering strategies and protocols with any purchase
We are your partner in genome engineering.
When you need to focus on research, SBI offers an array of genome engineering services conducted by the same experts that create our products.
Experienced team with dozens of successful genome engineering projects completed
- Well-versed in the latest techniques for efficient and effective CRISPR/Cas9 genome engineering
- Well-equipped with SBI’s high-quality genome engineering products
State-of-the-art facility in Palo Alto, CA
- All services completed on-site
- Ensures consistent quality, confidentiality, and timeliness of delivery
Custom gRNA design and cloning (Cat# CS700A-1, CS705A-1)
SBI will design and clone a single gRNA or multiplex gRNAs against a target locus or loci into any SBI SmartNuclease or SmartNickase vector (or customer provided gRNA cloning vector).
Custom HR donor plasmid design and cloning (Cat# CS600HR-1)
SBI will design and clone homology arms into any SBI HR donor plasmid for knock-out, knock-in, tagging, or single nucleotide modification genome engineering projects. When a custom HR donor plasmid design is ordered together with custom gRNA design and cloning, the donor vector will not contain full gRNA sequences in the homology arms to ensure full compatibility with gRNA.
Custom cell line engineering (Cat# CS715A-1, CS715B-1)
SBI will use custom Cas9 and HR donor constructs to engineer target cell lines for knock-out, knock-in, tagging, or single nucleotide modification applications. Use of HR Donor is usually required, and is typically ordered as a package with two gRNA constructs. SBI can screen resistant cells to identify a clonal line with the desired modification (Cat# CS715B-1) or deliver a mixed population of resistant cells for further characterization (Cat# CS715A-1).