Innovative & Talented
- Technology leaders
- Superb research products
- Unparalleled expertise
System Biosciences (SBI)
SBI focuses on developing unique, innovative technologies that provide researchers with the tools to investigate and understand genomic and proteomic function. Our mission is to provide tools for the genome-wide analysis of the mechanisms that regulate cellular processes and biological responses.Headquartered in Palo Alto about 30 miles south of San Francisco, SBI is geographically surrounded by highly successful research biotech companies (e.g., Affymetrix, Life Technologies, and Genentech) and some of the premier life science institutes in the world, including Stanford and the University of California, San Francisco.
As a small private biotechnology company, SBI capitalizes on a rich network of consultants and colleagues and continually collaborates to accelerate its development of innovative and novel applications. Currently, SBI has partnerships with over thirty scientists from several institutes.System Biosciences (SBI) consists of a highly motivated team committed to realizing the potential of its mission to develop and bring to market unique and innovative technology to investigate and understand genomic and proteomic function.
Possessing a diverse range of experience and knowledge, SBI's management and staff bring the skills, talent, and interest needed to support the company's continuing rapid growth.
- A strong and proven background in creative research and product development with proficiency in genetic analysis, microarray technology, and cell biology
- Extensive business development and management experience
- A keen understanding of the needs of life scientists
- Expertise in developing, marketing, and supporting consistent, high-quality research products
- A clear focus on the need to build and maintain lasting customer relationships through support, service, and close customer interaction