- Pooled lentiviral RNAi Library
- Barcoded for high-throughput screens
- Discover new cancer pathways
GeneNet™ Apoptosis shRNA Library
GeneNet Focused shRNA Libraries encode a pooled set of shRNAs all designed against genes of a specific function or class, enabling targeted high-throughput RNAi screens. The Focused shRNA Libraries are constructed using a lentiviral delivery system so they may be introduced into almost any cell type.
SBI is pleased to offer the following Focused shRNA Library targeting 597 human Apoptosis-related genes with over 6,500 shRNAs in a pooled format.
The human Apoptosis shRNA Library offers the following Features & Benefits:
- Selectable puromycin resistance allows positive identification and selection of transduced cells
- Pre-packaged, ready-to-use format—transduce your cells the day you receive the library
- High-throughput identification of functional siRNAs by Affymetrix GeneChip® hybridization
- High-quality, high-titer viral delivery using HIV-based lentivectors
- Also available in plasmid form, you can now produce large quantities of packaged siRNA library in your own lab