Exosome ELISAs, FluoroCet, EXOCET
Quantitate isolated exosomes
- ELISAs for sensitive, antibody-based quantitation
- EXOCET for quick and easy quantitation
- FluoroCet for quick, easy, and ultrasensitive quantitation
Improving on our popular ExoELISA™ kits, the ExoELISA-ULTRA CD63 kit (cat# EXEL-ULTRA-CD63-1) increases the sensitivity of exosome detection—as low as 1 µg protein equivalent—while shortening the total assay time to only 4 hours. Currently configured for detection of CD63, a widely recognized and popular exosomal marker1, ExoELISA-ULTRA CD63 is based on an ultra-sensitive, direct capture, colorimetric ELISA assay that is compatible with nearly all biofluids. The ExoELISA-ULTRA CD63 comes with an internal standard calibrated to exosomes from a range of biofluids by NanoSight analysis to enable estimation of exosome abundance in your target samples. One ExoELISA-ULTRA CD63 kit contains all of the necessary reagents (including assay plate) to perform up to 96 reactions.
- Sensitive—detection as low as 1 µg protein equivalent
- Fast—complete in less than 4 hours—no more overnight incubation
- Flexible—compatible with all major exosome isolation methods (e.g. ExoQuick™, ultracentrifugation, ultrafiltration, and immunoffinity capture) from human, mouse, and rat
- Quantitative—calibrated internal standards enable estimation of absolute exosome abundance
- Sample-saving—requires significantly less sample than our standard ExoELISA kit, leaving more for other downstream applications
The standard curve for ExoELISA-ULTRA CD63 provides robust linearity down to ~1x109 exosomes.
- Kowal, J., et al. Proteomic comparison defines novel markers to characterize heterogeneous populations of extracellular vesicle subtypes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016. February 23. 113(8): E968–E977.