Easily monitor miRNAs involved in differentiation
With qPCR primers for a carefully curated set of miRNAs involved in stem cell self-renewal, hematopoiesis, neural development, and tissue patterning, and SBI’s sensitive and reliable RNA-Quant™ cDNA Synthesis Kit, our Stem Cell miRNA Profiling Panel provides a streamlined system for studying differentiation with qPCR. The Stem Cell miRNA Profiling Panel can simultaneously quantitate relative expression level differences between two or more samples for 95 separate markers, with all miRNAS carefully selected from the published literature.
- Simultaneously profile 95 different miRNAs known to be involved in stem cell self-renewal, hematopoiesis, neural development, and tissue patterning
- Identify miRNA biomarkers and expression pattern signatures
- Rapidly tag and convert all small RNAs into detectable cDNA for qPCR
- Measure as little as picogram amounts of starting total RNA
- Conduct high-throughput screens of cell lines and tissues
About the included RNA-Quant cDNA Synthesis Kit
With a single cDNA synthesis reaction, you can efficiently prepare all of the RNAs in your sample for real-time qPCR using the RNA-Quant cDNA Synthesis Kit. Unlike other cDNA synthesis kits which can only prepare one or two classes of RNAs for qPCR, the RNA-Quant Kit enables qPCR measurement of many classes of RNA from a single cDNA synthesis reaction. The kit includes three endogenous RNA reference qPCR assays as for human and mouse samples—miR-16, Y RNA lncRNA, and GAPDH mRNA.
An all-in-one cDNA synthesis kit
- Tail and tag all RNAs for cDNA synthesis
- Obtain full RNA coverage for any purpose
- Profile any RNA—mRNA, miRNA, lncRNA, sn/snoRNA, rRNA