Profile across the rat miRNome
SBI has simplified qPCR profiling of rat miRNAs by bringing together a comprehensive qPCR array of rat miRNAs. Our Rat rno-miRNome MicroRNA Profiling Kit comes with all the reagents necessary to tag and convert small RNAs into quantifiable cDNA using the sensitive QuantiMir™ technology and a large set of rat miRNA qPCR assays, including major and minor miR forms (723 mature miRNAs).
The kits include assays in two, pre-formatted 384-well assay plates with three endogenous reference miRNA controls on each plate (U1, U6, and RNU43). All microRNA assays are based on miRBase entries.
- Identify miRNA biomarkers and expression pattern signatures
- Rapidly tag and convert all small RNAs into detectable cDNA for qPCR
- Measure as little as picogram amounts of starting total RNA
- Conduct high-throughput screens of cell lines, tissues, and clinical samples
About the included QuantiMir Kit
When you’d like to profile miRNAs with qPCR, SBI’s QuantiMirTM Kit can get your samples ready. By efficiently converting all of your miRNA into cDNA, you can get accurate, sensitive, and quantitative qPCR data on the miRs in your sample. Great for understanding differential miRNA expression, simultaneously profiling siRNA and mRNA, and more.
- Simple and robust procedure
- Rapidly and efficiently convert all small RNAs into cDNAs for qPCR
- Suitable for high-throughput screening of clinical samples
- Sensitive and accurate
- Versatile—design your own miRNA assays