Easily track oncogenesis using qPCR
With qPCR primers for a carefully curated set of miRNAs involved in cancer, apoptosis, and differentiation, and SBI’s sensitive and reliable RNA-QuantTM cDNA Synthesis Kit, our OncoMir qPCR Array provides a streamlined system for studying oncogenesis with qPCR. The OnocoMir qPCR Array can simultaneously quantitate relative expression level differences between two or more samples for 95 separate markers, with all miRNAS carefully selected from the published literature.
- Simultaneously profile 95 different miRNAs known to be involved in apoptosis, differentiation, and cancer
- Identify miRNA biomarkers and expression pattern signatures
- Rapidly tag and convert all small RNAs into detectable cDNA for qPCR
- Measure as little as picogram amounts of starting total RNA
- Conduct high-throughput screens of clinical samples including biopsies and LCM sample
About the included RNA-Quant cDNA Synthesis Kit
With a single cDNA synthesis reaction, you can efficiently prepare all of the RNAs in your sample for real-time qPCR using the RNA-Quant cDNA Synthesis Kit. Unlike other cDNA synthesis kits which can only prepare one or two classes of RNAs for qPCR, the RNA-Quant Kit enables qPCR measurement of many classes of RNA from a single cDNA synthesis reaction. The kit includes three endogenous RNA reference qPCR assays as for human and mouse samples—miR-16, Y RNA lncRNA, and GAPDH mRNA.
An all-in-one cDNA synthesis kit
- Tail and tag all RNAs for cDNA synthesis
- Obtain full RNA coverage for any purpose
- Profile any RNA—mRNA, miRNA, lncRNA, sn/snoRNA, rRNA