Monitor oncogenic signaling in real time
With SBI’s line of pGreenFire1 Pathway Reporters, you can monitor signal transduction in real time. These vectors leverage our reliable lentivector technology and save you time—our pre-built signal transduction pathway reporters come as ready-to-package lentivector plasmid*, ready-to-transduce pre-packaged lentivirus, and as a ready-to-study cell line. The pGF-EGR1-mCMV-EF1α-Puro Lentivector co-expresses a destabilized copepod GFP (dscGFP; 2-hour half-life) and luciferase from EGR1 transcriptional response elements (TREs) paired with a minimal CMV promoter (mCMV). The mCMV promoter alone delivers negligible expression, but when downstream of EGR1 TREs, drives expression of dscGFP and luciferase in response to EGR1 activity. The result is the ability to quantitatively measure EGR1 activity at EGR1 TREs by fluorescence and luciferase activity.
- Sort responsive cells with dscGFP
- Measure activity with luciferase
- Leverage SBI’s highly-regarded lentivectors
- Create stable signaling pathway reporter cell lines
- Introduce reporters into difficult-to-transfect cell types, including primary and non-dividing mammalian cell lines
*Please note that these vectors only function properly when transduced. Transfection keeps the constitutive RSV promoter intact, leading to nonspecific expression of the reporter genes.