Easily study the dynamics of cellular processes with SBI’s Cyto-TracersTM
Leverage SBI’s high-quality lentivector technology to study subcellular localization and dynamics with our line of Cyto-Tracer vectors. Easily create stable reporter cell lines with our validated, pre-built lentivectors—available as transfectable plasmids or ready-to-transduce, pre-packaged virus. The Cytosol Cyto-Tracer, pCT-Cyto-GFPLuc (MSCV), co-expresses an untagged copGFP and luciferase, both of which naturally localize to the cytosol. copGFP and luciferase are co-expressed from the MSCV promoter for strong expression in hematopoietic and stem cells.
· Stable lentivector-based system
· Great for creating stable reporter cell lines
· Ideal for co-localization studies
· Monitor cellular dynamics and functional studies in real time
· Label cells with GFP for a broad range of studies
Choose the Cyto-Tracer that’s right for you