Easy transgenesis means easy reprogramming
Easily and efficiently deliver the miR-302/367 cluster for iPSC generation using the PB-CMV-miR-302/367-EF1α-GFP iPSC PiggyBac Vector. This pre-built vector is ready-to-co-transfect with the Super PiggyBac Transposase Expression Vector (Cat.# PB210PA-1), and expresses miR-302a, miR-302b, miR-302c, miR-302d, and miR-306 with the strong CMV promoter. The vector also includes a GFP reporter to simplify selection of transfectants.
With the PiggyBac Transposon System, you can:
- Make transgenic cell lines with a single transfection
- Integrate multiple PiggyBac Vectors in a single transfection
- Insert an expression cassette into human, mouse, and rat cells
- Deliver virtually any-sized DNA insert, from 10 – 100 kb
- Choose from PiggyBac Vectors that express your gene-of-interest from constitutive or inducible promoters and include a variety of markers
- Determine the number of integration events with the PiggyBac qPCR Copy Number Kit (# PBC100A-1)
Academic customers can purchase PiggyBac Transposon System components for internal research purposes for indefinite use, whereas commercial customers must sign a customer agreement for a six-month, limited-use license to test the technology.
For end user license information, see the following:
* SBI is fully licensed to distribute PiggyBac vectors as a partnership with Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.