Easy and consistent shRNA delivery and expression
Not just for genes, the PiggyBac system is also an excellent choice for reliably producing shRNA . The PB-CMV-GreenPuro Scramble Hairpin Control Vector (Cat.# PBSI505-000PA-1) is a ready-to-transfect control for your PiggyBac shRNA projects. The vector features GFP and puromycin resistance co-expressed from the strong CMV promoter, with co-expression mediated by the T2A element. An H1 promoter drives expression of the scramble hairpin.
With the PiggyBac Transposon System, you can:
- Make transgenic cell lines with a single transfection
- Integrate multiple PiggyBac Vectors in a single transfection
- Insert an expression cassette into human, mouse, and rat cells
- Deliver virtually any-sized DNA insert, from 10 – 100 kb
- Choose from PiggyBac Vectors that express your gene-of-interest from constitutive or inducible promoters and include a variety of markers
- Determine the number of integration events with the PiggyBac qPCR Copy Number Kit (# PBC100A-1)
Academic customers can purchase PiggyBac Transposon System components for internal research purposes for indefinite use, whereas commercial customers must sign a customer agreement for a six-month, limited-use license to test the technology.
For end user license information, see the following:
* SBI is fully licensed to distribute PiggyBac vectors as a partnership with Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.