Move forward confidently with pre-built positive controls
Maximize the efficiency of your SparQ™ Cumate Switch System projects with the pre-built, ready-to-go pCDH-CuO-RFP-T2A-GFP SparQ Positive Control Vector. No need to create expression controls—we’ve got you covered so you can make sure the SparQ System is optimized in your lab with your cells. RFP and GFP reporters are co-expressed from the inducible cumate switch promoter, with co-expression mediated by a T2A element.
With SBI’s SparQ™ Cumate Switch System, you can get inducible gene expression in mammalian cells through the binding of cumate, a non-toxic small molecule, to CymR. CymR can be delivered to cells on its own lentivector (Cat.#s QM200PA/VA-2 and QM300PA/VA-1), or on the same lentivector as your gene-of-interest (Cat.#s QM800A-1 and QM812B-1). Expression levels of your gene-of-interest are tightly controlled and increase with increasing cumate concentration until maximum induction is reached—see as much as a 32-fold increase in gene expression. Even better, induction is reversible, so you can turn expression levels on and off. Delivering negligible background expression in the absence of cumate, the SparQ System is an excellent choice for achieving controlled levels of gene expression.
- Robust—increase expression up to 32-fold
- Adjustable—tune expression levels by titrating the amount of cumate
- Reversible—turn expression on, then off, then on again
- Versatile—choose from all-in-one formats that co-express CymR and your gene-of-interest, or two-vector systems where CymR is expressed from a different plasmid
- Powerful—suitable for in vivo applications