Get tight, titratable gene expression
With SBI’s SparQTM Cumate Switch System, you can get inducible gene expression in mammalian cells with a range of cloning and expression lentivectors. The pCDH-CuO-MCS SparQTM Cloning and Expression Lentivector maximizes your flexibility with only an MCS downstream of the cumate switch promoter—clone-in your gene of interest and the 3’ elements of your choice.
With SBI’s SparQTM Cumate Switch System, you can get inducible gene expression in mammalian cells through the binding of cumate, a non-toxic small molecule, to CymR. CymR can be delivered to cells on its own lentivector (Cat.#s QM200PA/VA-2 and QM300PA/VA-1), or on the same lentivector as your gene-of-interest (Cat.#s QM800A-1 and QM812B-1). Expression levels of your gene-of-interest are tightly controlled and increase with increasing cumate concentration until maximum induction is reached—see as much as a 32-fold increase in gene expression. Even better, induction is reversible, so you can turn expression levels on and off. Delivering negligible background expression in the absence of cumate, the SparQ System is an excellent choice for achieving controlled levels of gene expression.
- Robust—increase expression up to 32-fold
- Adjustable—tune expression levels by titrating the amount of cumate
- Reversible—turn expression on, then off, then on again
- Versatile—choose from all-in-one formats that co-express CymR and your gene-of-interest, or two-vector systems where CymR is expressed from a different plasmid
- Powerful—suitable for in vivo applications