Simplify SparQ projects with an all-in-one vector
With SBI’s SparQ™ Cumate Switch System, you can get inducible gene expression in mammalian cells with a range of cloning and expression lentivectors. The pCDH-CuO-MCS-EF1α-CymR-T2A-Puro SparQ All-in-one Cloning and Expression Lentivector (Cat.# QM800A-1) simplifies your SparQ projects by delivering your gene- or miRNA-of-interest with the same vector that delivers CymR. The vector drives your gene-of-interest or miRNA-of-interest with the inducible cumate switch promoter, and constitutively co-expresses CymR and a puromycin resistance marker from an EF1α promoter. Co-expression is mediated by the T2A element.
With SBI’s SparQ™ Cumate Switch System, you can get inducible gene expression in mammalian cells through the binding of cumate, a non-toxic small molecule, to CymR. Expression levels of your gene-of-interest are tightly controlled and increase with increasing cumate concentration until maximum induction is reached—see as much as a 32-fold increase in gene expression. Even better, induction is reversible, so you can turn expression levels on and off. Delivering negligible background expression in the absence of cumate, the SparQ System is an excellent choice for achieving controlled levels of gene expression.
- Robust—increase expression up to 32-fold
- Adjustable—tune expression levels by titrating the amount of cumate
- Reversible—turn expression on, then off, then on again
- Versatile—choose from all-in-one formats that co-express CymR and your gene-of-interest, or two-vector systems where CymR is expressed from a different plasmid
- Powerful—suitable for in vivo applications