Eavesdrop on the EV “surfeome”
Take advantage of powerful LC/MS proteomics approaches to study the biology of extracellular vesicle (EV) proteins and to identify EV biomarkers using SBI’s ExoMS™ Total Protein Capture Kit. The kit provides a fast, well-validated, and robust method for selectively capturing proteins from already-isolated EVs, enabling proteomics studies. Because of the low residual protein carryover delivered by this kit, you get increased detection of low-abundance biomarkers that are often missed using traditional approaches.
Ensure that your exosomes are telling you everything with SBI’s ExoMS™ Total Protein Capture Kit.
• Unique—the only commercially available kit that specifically captures exosome surface and membrane proteins
• Sensitive—removes many common contaminants from EV preps, such as albumin and IgG, for improved biomarker detection by LC/MS
• Compatible—works with EVs isolated using a variety of methods including ExoQuick®, ExoQuick® PLUS, ultracentrifugation, and most column-based kits sold by other vendors
• Fast—go from isolated sample to LC/MS in less than 5 hours
• Flexible—choose this kit to prepare total protein from already-isolated exosomes, the ExoMS Surface Protein Capture Kit (Serum/Plasma) to isolate surface proteins from EVs isolated from serum or plasma, or the ExoMS Surface Protein Capture Kit (Tissue Culture) for EVs isolated from tissue culture media or any biofluid other than serum or plasma