High efficiency, RNA-guided
- All-in-one Cas9/gRNA plasmids
- Injection-ready Cas9 mRNA
- Packaged Cas9 lentivirus
- Multiplex gRNA cloning kits
- Expert technical support
CRISPR/Cas9 SmartNuclease Systems
Genome Editing using guide RNAs
SBI's PrecisionX™ Cas9 SmartNuclease™ system offers proven technology with unparalleled support and expertise to make your use of CRISPR/Cas9 easy and successful from the start.
- Detailed Application Notes for Gene Knock-Out, Editing, and Tagging applications;
- Custom gRNA and HR Donor Vector Design Services
- Custom Genome Engineering Cloning & Cell Line Services
- Complimentary Phone Consultation with our Cas9 Experts with every purchase
- Live Technical Support
- 3rd-party Validation of In Vitro and In Vivo Applications Using SmartNuclease Reagents
SBI's genome engineering specialists have created detailed protocols for first-time and experienced users of the CRISPR/Cas9 system, including details on gRNA and HR Targeting Vector design for the following applications:
- CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Knock-Out Application Note (PDF) »
- CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing Application Note (PDF) »
- CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Tagging Application Note (PDF) »
Custom Design Services:
Take advantage of SBI's design expertise in genome engineering applications with our custom design services to have SBI design the optimal gRNA and/or HR Targeting vector sequences for your project.
Custom Cloning & Cell Line Services:
SBI also offers custom gRNA and HR donor vector cloning and cell line engineering services as a comprehensive solution for any genome engineering project. More details are here.
SBI was the first commercial company to offer CRISPR/Cas9 research tools, starting in April 2013, which means that many researchers have now produced successful results using SBI reagents in their labs. SBI's Cas9 SmartNuclease™ reagents have been used successfully in both in vitro and in vivo applications, with product citations pending publication.
For example, up to a 75% mutation rate was recently achieved at the NIH using SBI's Cas9 SmartNuclease system for direct genome editing in mouse zygotes, with 90% homozygous mutations (both alleles).
Live Technical Support:
Unlike with plasmid repositories, SBI offers live phone support from experienced genome engineering specialists who can guide you through the use of CRISPR/Cas9 reagents and answer any questions you may have.
Free Phone Consultation:
SBI also offers a free phone consultation with the purchase of any Cas9 SmartNuclease reagent to discuss strategies and recommended protocols for your genome engineering application of choice.