Human Kinases RNAi Library
Disrupt kinase signaling
- Pooled RNAi library
- Barcoded for high-throughput screens
- Discover new drug targets
GeneNet™ Kinase shRNA Library
GeneNet Focused shRNA Libraries encode a pooled set of shRNAs all designed against genes of a specific function or class, enabling targeted high-throughput RNAi screens. The Focused shRNA Libraries are constructed using a lentiviral delivery system so they may be introduced into almost any cell type.
SBI is pleased to offer the following Focused shRNA Library targeting 897 human Kinase genes with over 10,000 shRNAs in a pooled format.
The human Kinase shRNA Library offers the following Features & Benefits:
- Selectable puromycin resistance allows positive identification and selection of transduced cells
- Pre-packaged, ready-to-use format—transduce your cells the day you receive the library
- High-throughput identification of functional siRNAs by Affymetrix GeneChip® hybridization
- High-quality, high-titer viral delivery using HIV-based lentivectors
- Also available in plasmid form, you can now produce large quantities of packaged siRNA library in your own lab