Precursor Clone Collections
Largest Human and Mouse
Clone Collections Available
Lentivector-based microRNA expression
- Clones work with transfection or infection
- Make lentivirus for stable cell lines
- Robust overexpression from native sequences
Mouse MicroRNA Precursor Clone Collection
The most comprehensive Mouse microRNA Precursor Clone Collection in HIV-based Lentiviral Vectors available anywhere.
SBI's microRNA Precursor Construct Collection incorporates several unique features that set it apart from any commercially available microRNA collection.
- Mouse microRNA precursor cloned from native hairpin and flanking genomic context
- Pre-microRNA expression from constitutive CMV promoter
- Use in transfection or as virus transduction
- Accurate expression and processing to produce mature microRNAs
- clones feature dual GFP and Puro markers
- Convenient sorting of transfected or transduced cells with Puro selection available for Mouse clones
High levels of microRNAs detected from MMIR constructs
HEK 293 cells were transduced with the mouse miR-302bcad-367 (Cat. #MMIR-302bcad+367-PA-CL) packaged lentivirus. Cellular RNA was analyzed by Real-time qPCR with after 48 hours using SBI's QuantiMir small RNA quantification system (Cat. #RA420A-1). The expression levels of miR-302-b, -c,-a,-d and -367 were measured and compared to non-transduced cellular controsl. Robust mature microRNA overexpression was observed in the transduced cells when compared to controls. Cells were also monitored for GFP using fluorescent microscopy.